We Are Reopening June 10th for Cut, Color & Style!
- Plainview: 516-588-0055
- Huntington: 631-423-1111
We are one of few salons, if not the only two salons, in all of Long Island that have installed a UVC light to clean the air in the salon as it goes through the air conditioning system.
Germs will be eliminated, not spread!
- To Follow COVID-19 guidelines, we cannot accept online booking or walk ins at this time (see guidelines below).
- We will open the phone on Tuesday, June 9th to make appointments or answer questions.
- We are in the process of calling VIP clients, clients with standing appointments, and those who had appointments booked when we closed to reschedule their appointments or you can call us beginning tomorrow.
- Those clients with appointments must call the salon upon arrival. A staff member will come outside to take your temperature. you will remain outside until your technician is ready. We will come out to get you and sanitize your hands before you are taken to your technician.
- Please note, we are unable to provide or allow food or beverages in the building, as it would require you to remove your mask.
Thank you for your cooperation during this time. We will do everything possible to make your experience a great one!
Services PERMITTED in Phase II:
Cut, color and style hair. We will not be doing Keratins at this time.
Services NOT PERMITTED in Phase II:
Nails, waxing, makeup, facials, beard and nose hair trims, and spa services.
We have been busy preparing our space to comply with all COVID-19 wellness precautions.
The Steps We Are Taking to Ensure Your Safety Are as Follows:
- All staff, clientele, and vendors will be temperature scanned prior to entering the building.
- All staff & Clients will be required to wear a mask and use hand sanitizer. ANYONE WITHOUT A MASK WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ENTER.
- We will have sanitizer throughout the salon and spa for continuous hand sanitizing.
- We have already installed plexiglass dividers at the reception desks and will install dividers between stations where needed.
- We will disinfect between appointments
- We will use every other station for services to separate clients and staff throughout the day. We will set up a system where you can wait outside or in your car until your technician is ready to begin your appointment. There will be no waiting area inside the salon.
- Our facility will be sanitized between appointments and throughout the day. We will also use a commercial UV Sanitizing Light throughout the facility.
You are all an extension of our Family. Please stay safe, practice social distancing and be well. We look forward to seeing you soon.